Trying to post pics

rico750sxi

When I click on you link it says: "You Must Sign In to View This Album "

As far as posting pictures, use a service such a Picturetrail to host the pictures for you. It is a free service for a while, then if you like it....you pay for a whole year at something like $20.00. They make it simple to access each individual picture to post places like Ebay....or better yet, right here! Once you have the actual picture address, click on the IMG button at the top of the page when you type messages. I hope this helps a little. Good luck!

Justin :chevy:

Thanks jwest!! btw that's my two stepsons and me posing with the general and Cooter himself!!!

So, are you the guy with the hat? Or without? You didn't say other than one of you is named Cooter. :D Unless, you meant the real Cooter from DOH. Which I guess that would mean that you're on the left.

Thanks jwest!! btw that's my two stepsons and me posing with the general and Cooter himself!!!

rico were did you get that picture the weekend i bought my truck(july 5th) i went to Gatlinberg and he was there with the car. Were you there also? :confused:

Archived