speed grill

looking at stylin concepts tonight and trying to pick out a grill according to them this speed grill

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...8/CategoryID/25

its the 3 peice will not fit our trucks is this true? if so what part number do i need to get all 5 parts?? who else makes the 5 piece kit for our trucks?

You will have to order the main grille inserts and bumper valance both separately (different part numbers). I have the speed grille on mine. I don't know how Street Scenes is doing on production, but I had to wait about 1.5 months to recieve my bumper valance. Here is a pic for your viewing pleasure

498298_41_full.jpg

is that a bolt over?? how well can u see the stock grill? is the bottom piece all one piece or is there actually 5 different pieces?? so i have to order the main grill then the two small ones and then the middle bottom piece just to clarify?

I cut out the top main grille (just left the edge/lip of the stock). The bumper valance is not difficult at all to remove. You have to drill out the rivets on the air dams...can't recall what you have to do the center. It is a fairly easy install though.

Archived