Not really a kill, but it's a story

Kyle's03SilveradoSS

I dunno exactly what it was, looked like a honda or toyota or something, anyway. I'm sure you all have had experiences like this where the right or left lane has to merge. Well here it goes...

I was driving through a small town like I do everynight to get home from college. It's 2 lanes and the right lane has to merge or turn. Well... I look in my side mirror and low and behold here comes some a$$hole in a little honda or toyota as said before speeding like a mad man to try and get around me before he has to merge. As he gets his front bumper to my ext cab door I stomp on the gas and leave him in my dust going about 45 in a 25 (okay, maybe it was more like 55 in a 25) :nono: hehe.

Anyway, just wanted to share the story. I hate people who do this thinking they are better than others and obviously thinking they're time is too precious to waste being behind someone else. Needless to say it pisses me off. :mad: But I got the better of him. :devil:

I know exactly how you feel.... that seems to happen here in phx more often than not. People feel that by speeding and driving like idiots that they can save some precious time, when in reality you end up catching up to them at the next light without speeding or being a complete a$$ to everyone else on the road. I laugh at people who drive like that.... they only make their live that much more stressful.

I try to not let traffic and dumb people get on my nerves man... If I'm not driving fast enough for someones taste and they flip me off or sompthin' like that I usually just smile and wave like a chineese guy would if you asked him where the john was... that really pisses em off.... :lol: other people shouldn't have the privilage of f_c_ing up my day, that's up to me :jester:

I try to not let traffic and dumb people get on my nerves man... If I'm not driving fast enough for someones taste and they flip me off or sompthin' like that I usually just smile and wave like a chineese guy would if you asked him where the john was... that really pisses em off....  :lol: other people shouldn't have the privilage of f_c_ing up my day, that's up to me :jester:

I usually don't get mad. I get even... :devil:

I get upset by stupid little things that people do (I.E. pull out infront of me, drive 5-20mph below the speed limit, and my favorite cut me off so I have to use ABS to avoid them then as I pass in the other lane THEY flip ME off) but it hardly constitutes road rage just a flip of the bird or rev of the engine to let them know I don't appreciate it much. :D

A story about road rage I heard was when two women were on the interstate and kept passing each other to get off the exit ramp. The dispute ended on the side of the exit ramp where one shot the other and killed her (she was a mother of a couple children as I recall) and then took off. THAT my friends is road rage. Who knew a couple extra seconds at a stoplight was worth someone's life? :dunno:

only thing i hate is when your trying to eat a mcflurry and drive when some jacka$$ decides to challenge you...maybe thats how all those titan people beat ss's cause we werent paying attention

Reminds me of that commercial where the lady is on the phone doing makeup and then she cuts everyone off to exit.  Where is Darwin when you need him?

That reminds me of this one time when I was driving to work... :mad:

Sheesh... women... (no offense ladies, I love ya :D )

You know what they say though, "Women drivers, no survivors." :jester:

Archived