Chrome Wheels Available

I just bought my black ss Thursday and I have been looking for chromes. I Work for a Chevy Dealer and I found the ss wheels chromed, The cost is $2000 with the center caps and with shipping. I may be able to take trade ins on the factory ones I'll see what kind of discount is available. If interested please let me know. Im getting mine next week. I'll let you know how it goes :chevy:

You might check with a chrome shop to see what the cost would be to just chrome yours. I think someone on here said about $160 per wheel.

You would have to get the centers chromed at different place probably but still it would be cheaper than $2000. ;)

id like to get the part number for the caps if you can and a price for them. Chroming the wheels is cheap, doing the plastic center caps is expensive from what i heard, so the cheapest route may be to chrome your stock wheels and buy the caps already chromed

good idea! :thumbs:

I have found a chrome shop in the Los Angeles area that will chrome a set of 20's for $500.00.  Need to know where to order or pick up a set of chrome center camps? 

Lane

Welcome to the board. Give us more details on the shop as so many are in Cali. As far as the center cap goes I do not think they are availiable anywhere yet (could be wrong). But they should be eventually, since Chevy now offers it as an option with the 2004's. Probably could just call your local dealer. You can have the center caps chromed though. Not the same process but it is the same results.

Check with 56chevywagon he chromed the whole wheel including the caps:

31959156.jpg

And they look sweet! :thumbs:

:chevy: Saw a red SS pace truck at the Truck race in Bristol last night, it had chrome factory wheels on it. I think I will wait to see what GM puts on the 04 and go from there.

they are, it's an option. Not sure how soon they will be available though :confused: probably late availabity :sleep:

Archived