Watch out for E55's

Dylan06SS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my friend has one, and i put paint film on it, tinted it, and dropped it off....

real slick set o wheels.

the s-600 amg is out,  i believe that is the new  model

S600 not really an amg you can get an amg appearance package skirts, rims etc. The real amg ones are the S55 amg or the s65 amg, both damn fast.

Those 55/65 lineup from mercedes is pretty sick, The new mercedes are pretty fast unlike their predecessors.

got to drive an s600, 2003 model, gorgious car, very nice interior and the 6.0L v-12 twin turbo power plant put out about 500 ponies. as soon as it built up some boost, hanging on would be recomended :driving: fun car

Those Benz and BMW factory performance sedans are getting nuts. Sometimes I start to wonder about all the power being put on the street in untrained hands.

Don't get me wrong, the cars are awesome. I just think that maybe with 500 HP plus cars a performance driving class requirement might be in order.

I'm not talking about drivers like those guys at the strip. But some of these rich guys that just think they hafta have the most expensive and fastest sedan on the road.

Those Benz and BMW factory performance sedans are getting nuts. Sometimes I start to wonder about all the power being put on the street in untrained hands.

Don't get me wrong, the cars are awesome. I just think that maybe with 500 HP plus cars a performance driving class requirement might be in order.

I'm not talking about drivers like those guys at the strip. But some of these rich guys that just think they hafta have the most expensive and fastest sedan on the road.

I could not agree more. Especially the new Z06

Not just the E55s, all Benz's are damn fast.  Even the big luxury barges can run low 14s.

Mr. P. :)

Those wacky Germans!! :crazy:

i drove a e55 and it was way fast but not 10.95 fast

my friend was on a waiting list for almost two years to get his.

are those both stock in vid?

dustyn

i drove a e55 and it was way fast but not 10.95 fast

my friend was on a waiting list for almost two years to get his.

are those both stock in vid?

dustyn

I have no idea... but did you drive an E55 AMG or just a regular E55... b/c the AMG is damn near 10.95 fast... I'm sure both of those cars had to be a little modded.

i had a good customer/ friend whos grandfather owned some major oil field buisness in russia

he put about $60,000 in his 02 bmw m5 let alone the $65,000 price tag to get it.

his insurance after all the tickets for streetracing was 10,000 a year and he had no liscense.

he finally wrecked it while racing an mr2 at 130mph in town and spun it out and hit 4 other cars befeore stopped it.

all thatt power in the wrong hands or small brains

grandpa finally cut himoff and his car has been sitting for 6 months now

and some how he has put himself into about $47,000 in debt.

wouldn't it be nice

he did make me some major cash though

dustyn

Archived