Me makes 3......

muscleshop

Ron has now gotten 3 orders from this board alone, as I just had him start the ball rolling too. Woohoo. I hope everyone realizes how lucky they are to have Ron here? Every single dealer that I've been to, talked to, thought about (last one is not true..lol) which makes a total of 22 dealers, 1st doesnt know a DAMN thing about the SS. On top of that, when you get done explaining their job to them and telling them everything there is to know about the Silverado SS, they come back and tell you they cant discount it, in fact it will be sold OVER invoice. LMMFAO

I love the blue, but Black has always been my fav vehicle color, so I went with that. Here are some reasons:

1. Everyone else here ordered blue, save one that ordered red after I saw his post following my order

2. My 454 SS was black, and I still REALLY wish I had that truck. (damn dealership blew up the engine)

3. Black looks better than ANY other color right after washing, for a total of 5 minutes. lol

Anyway, back to the serious business..lol Thanks Ron !!!!!!!!!!!! And Mervz for bringing him to us. :D

Archived