2004 SS FOR SALE

radford175

2004 SILVERADO SS FOR SALE ARRIVAL BLUE METALIC. THE TRUCK HAS NEVER SEEN A WINTER AND HAS BEEN IN THE RAIN 2 TIMES, IT IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. ALSO IT ONLY HAS 5500 MILES ON IT. IT WAS PURCHASED IN AUGUST OF 2004 SO THE WARRANTY IS GOOD UNTILL AUG 2007. THE ASKING PRICE IS $25000. I AM LOCATED IN PITTSBURGH, PA. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED. WE COULD ALSO WORK A TRADE WITH THE OLD DEALER I WORKED FOR. $25000

2004 SILVERADO SS FOR SALE ARRIVAL BLUE METALIC. THE TRUCK HAS NEVER SEEN A WINTER AND HAS BEEN IN THE RAIN 2 TIMES, IT IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. ALSO IT ONLY HAS 5500 MILES ON IT. IT WAS PURCHASED IN AUGUST OF 2004 SO THE WARRANTY IS GOOD UNTILL AUG 2007. THE ASKING PRICE IS $25000. I AM LOCATED IN PITTSBURGH, PA. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED. WE COULD ALSO WORK A TRADE WITH THE OLD DEALER I WORKED FOR. $25000

pm coming your direction :D

pm coming your direction :D

The truck does not have a sunroof they did not have that option in 2004. The dealer trade is i used to sell cars for a local dealer in my area and i am still good friends with him. I am buying a new truck through him so if no one buys my truck he is going to sell it for me. But he can take a trade on my truck through the dealership. That will also save you on the sales tax. What you would have to do is take your trade to the dealership and he can put a number on it for you. He is located in Wexford, Pa. Let me know if you are intrested and where you are located. There is a picture of the truck in my profile.

Umm... they run low 15s stock in the quarter mile although I think we have one guy claiming high 14s stock.  Dunno what else you want.  :dunno:

67camaro02 it will not let me PM you so i left it in the forum

Weird, because I got the PM :lol:

:crackup::crackup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived