Laptop's and Accesories

zippy

• 4 weeks later...

old beater laptop, woth nothing, been outdated for about 3 years. Compaq presario 900 with windows xp and anthlon 1500+ processor. never had a problem with it. the problem is i don't take my newer computer anywere cause i always wind up dropping it. and i can get the old one all dirty and not care.

I use a very basic laptop.

It's a HP, loaded with XP, Athlon 64 2800, 512m RAM.  Zero problems with using Flash Scan or LS1 Edit.

Had to upgrade. Gateway MX7515, AMD Athlon 64 4000+, 15.4" widescreen, 1 Gig RAM, 100 Gig hd, Windows XP, DVD write drive. Haven't got a chance to use it to tune yet, but I'm sure it will work just fine.

USB/Serial Adapter (it's a pain in the ass to work with though. every time you plug it in you have to uninstall it and reinstall it using the drivers from the cd).

zippy,

This is a common problem with the USB port. Try using the same USB port every time and this should solve your problem. If it doesn't help, a serial connection will do.

DannyC

• 7 months later...

im using a dell latitude, 2.0 ghz 512 ram, cd/dvd/r , pentium 4. i only use it for tuning and roadtrips. its pretty nice since it has a serial port and i can hook my lm-1 to it , also have hp tuners .

Not mine, but my company provided me with a laptop. I use it for tuning with HPTuners.

Dell Latitude D600

Pentium M 1.6MHZ processor

512MB ram

WinXP pro SP2

40GB HDD

CD/DVD burner

Archived