Sooooo pissed!

a-blur-by-you

Well, just as I walk out to my SSS a wonderful surprise just gleamed at me........ :mad: :mad: a nice deep key mark across my tailgate. I dont have any pix to show you guys but its ugly. I have a black 05 SSS and keep it clean at all times. this has just ruined my day, my week and my wallet. Any ideas what it would cost to repaint my tailgate? Bummed in El Paso Texas :tear:

I would take it as a good time to do a tailgate handle relocater kit.  Atleast you could say you painted because of the mod, not becuase of some douche.

Hmm.. that's a thought, thanks, just maybe I can feel better about it :chevy:

Thanks rdss, I feel better now, I just ordered my tailgate relocator kit for it :thumbs:

Getting my tailgate shaved on Thursday!! :thumbs:

I would take it as a good time to do a tailgate handle relocater kit.  Atleast you could say you painted because of the mod, not becuase of some douche.

Hmm.. that's a thought, thanks, just maybe I can feel better about it :chevy:

Thanks rdss, I feel better now, I just ordered my tailgate relocator kit for it :thumbs:

Getting my tailgate shaved on Thursday!! :thumbs:

Glad I could help! :thumbs:

Some people just need to be shot, that is complete  :icon_bs: . Last year someone keyed my dad's 04 suburban from the passenger headlight all away around the to the driver headlight.

Some people can be such fags, my truck was on the street in front of my work yesterday for no more than ten min (was closing shop) and some one took a sharpy to the whole passanger side :mad: . I got it off with rubbing compound, but I was just thankful it was not a key. People just get jellous I guess of nice stuff.

Archived