ARE Tonneau + Bedrug

Lugor

Havn't seen any ARE tonneau's posted yet, so I thought I would put mine up to show ya'll what they are looking like. Pics aren't all that great with the sun behind me, but I was in a hurry to get the camera back.

Closed

1.jpg

Open

2.jpg

Dan

:cool: I put the ARE on a few months ago and had the bed rug on the underside and it locks with the SS remote as well, I think it's the only one that does that. I'm sure you had to change the tail gate cap as I did. Man the black looks great.

Ball park that I was quoted for the cover + install ranged from about 800 to 900. I live in North Dakota, so I had to go down to Minneapolis to find a dealer. Got lucky when I was calling around and found a dealer that had a floor model that he sold me for 600. All in all it was worth the drive.

I haven't taken this cover off yet, but did quite a bit for the one I had on my old Dodge. The rails clamp on the sides and the clamps are pretty easy to take off or put back on.

You need to take off the stock tail gate cap for the ARE tonneau. Ended up putting a thinner plastic one on. Not nearly as nice looking, but the tonneau covers it when it is closed.

Dan

Archived