Couple of SS pics from the "hills"

orion :: SS

Since we don't have hills in FL, or a real "turning of the leaves"...I had to a take a couple pics of the SS when I went up to my brother's wedding last weekend.

We stayed on top of a mountain at "Monte Sano State Park" in Huntsville, AL...the cabins there were ~60 years old at the newest, and just awesome. View of the valley out the back door, great hiking, beautiful weather, etc...I loved it.

Anyway, here's a pic:

post-6111-1131505856_thumb.jpg

Thanks, guys.

I planned to take more, but I was pretty busy with helping get setup for my brothers wedding.

BTW, you have any further plans for the ss or the 240?

SS...no immediate plans. A PCM tune, and a set of e-fans...but nothing else really.

240SX...A LOT of track time. I've spent the last few years changing small things and getting the setup the way Ilike it...and driving A LOT of autocross, and a few road courses (Road Atlanta, Sebring). The car is better setup for faster stuff, so I plan to do more road course events in the near future...the auto-x season is wrapping up, and I have a pretty good standing in both the regions I race...so over the winter I'll rebuild the coilovers, get new wider wheels/tires, and be ready for events in Feb.

:thumbs: - Brian

Archived