How many of you got the XM option

TracerSS

Would not have ordered it - knew nothing about it, but it came in the truck I bought, now I can't do without it. I go between NASCAR and Bluesville mostly. I liked it so much I bought the delphi unit for my boat - never could pick up any AM or FM stations at the lake anyway, now I'm set. When I drive the wifes Suburban, I wonder how the heck she drives that thing without XM...the kids usually have Snoopy or Thomas the train going anyway...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my without those odd looking antennas on top. I knew I wouldn't be using the OnStar as I already have a navigation system and as for the factory XM, well, the Bose system is getting gutted and a new, much higher quality system will shortly be in its place.

i skipped the onstar option and XM options seeing as i was putting an aftermarket stereo in which would render everything useless...but i did buy the XM for my aftermarket pioneer stereo...lover it...specially on the 30 drive to and from work...road trips are great as well...no more scanning when in a state you know nothing about....

Archived