How many of you got the XM option

TracerSS

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, mine had the XM in it, although I would have been fine with out it.  I have Sirius in the vette, and like it.  Now, if someone would make an adapter so I could run /sirius in the SS, I would be  :D

So you like Sirius better? I am about to get it. Be sure to check out this thread.

Well, mine had the XM in it, although I would have been fine with out it.  I have Sirius in the vette, and like it.  Now, if someone would make an adapter so I could run /sirius in the SS, I would be  :D

So you like Sirius better? I am about to get it. Be sure to check out this thread.

I'll admit, I have never had XM, just heard it and played w/ it. I like the background, technology, and company of Sirius better, let alone the programming. Peripheral made a box that would convert a Kenwood from Sirius to XM with all working functions, I want them to make a XM to Sirius convertor for the stock system. I see it as a good market move, since stock vehicles are now coming with one or the other. Too bad GM and XM are in bed together :rolleyes:

I really don't want to replace the stock player at this point. I've went through too much hassle and $ on the vette. Check out my website for links to pictures. :seeya:Custom Stereo pics

I didn't get any thing mounted on the roof, hate to see anything mounted up there.

I'm with you. :thumbs: Had them deliver one without XM or onstar for that reason. I prefer the clean look.

same here, nothing on the roof. :thumbs::chevy:

QUOTE (BenKey @ Aug 11 2003, 04:50 PM)

QUOTE (j4nash @ Aug 11 2003, 12:48 PM)

I didn't get any thing mounted on the roof, hate to see anything mounted up there. 

I'm with you.  Had them deliver one without XM or onstar for that reason. I prefer the clean look. 

same here, nothing on the roof. 

Oh come on guys, your girl isn’t complete without the nipples... :sigh:

QUOTE (BenKey @ Aug 11 2003, 04:50 PM)

QUOTE (j4nash @ Aug 11 2003, 12:48 PM)

I'm with you.  Had them deliver one without XM or onstar for that reason. I prefer the clean look. 

same here, nothing on the roof.  

Oh come on guys, your girl isn’t complete without the nipples... :sigh:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived