bed cover option

TracerSS

I've been researching into a bedcover for several weeks and have decided on a hard cover, I like its sleek appearance and most of all, the security it offers over a soft cover. Check out truckaddons.com, and also type in "tonneau covers" under Google and you'll be reading for a long while. Personally I decided on the Undercover, mostly because it offers all the benefits of all the other hard covers, AND it weighs 1/2 as much. The ARE piece is very heavy, I saw one in person locally. The Snugtop SL is their newest and most expensive, and it also weighs in at about 100 lbs, most hard covers are 90 lbs and up to 150 lbs!!!! The Undecover checks in at 59 lbs (I may be off by a few lbs). But it only comes in black, which I prefer anyways. Good luck in your search!

:chevy:

I like the Snuglid, it does not cover the tailgate lip. They have a black plastic lip to cover the 4 exposed holes. It looks cheap and tacky on any color but black. My '00 Silverado I had the holes filled and tailgate painted ($200). This time I bought some hard plastic plugs and got my bodyman to paint them with flex additive (free), you have to look hard to see them.

I like the mounting brackets with the Snug.

WW :cool:

31885810.jpg

31885817.jpg

31885824.jpg

Archived