2007 escalade

04CHASE

well i have mixed feeling on this one

lade1.jpg

lade2.jpg

lade5.jpg

lade7.jpg

The 2007 Escalade was unveiled this morning.

Here are a couple pics and some links to the info and other pics.

Pics:

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22539

Info:

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22540

I believe the wheels are 20 inch.  I like the interior on it, but the new exterior of the denali/tahoe/yukon/escalde will take time to grow on me.  I think it would look a lot better lowered.

:withstupid:

The new tahoe and escalade kinda look like a navigator. :dunno:

eh its got a bumper now  :D

"...like sands through the hourglass, so is Brian's Escalade SS..." :jester: I only joke because I also have too many projects at once...

Mr. P. :)

edit - hey Brian - serious suggestion here, get an aftermarket grill insert, something that looks like the wire-mesh CTS-V grill maybe??

Your truck looks good with the caddy front end but aren't u gonna paint it?

there is sooooo much work to do before paint, there is a huge dent in the roof from the transporter squishing it between the top deck of the transporter, shaving the tailgate handle and relocating it to the inside, installing the BSer rollpan and molding it to the cladding, cutting the lower portion of the caddy fenders off and welding on silverado lowers, shaving the holes that are normally covered by caddy cladding, cut and mold in the SSS bumper vents into the caddy bumper where the fog lights go... buy the $700 ram air hood (ouch), shave the door handles, fix all the damn door dings from the inconsiderates, and block sand, block sand, block sand!!! :crazy:

eh its got a bumper now  :D

"...like sands through the hourglass, so is Brian's Escalade SS..." :jester: I only joke because I also have too many projects at once...

Mr. P. :)

edit - hey Brian - serious suggestion here, get an aftermarket grill insert, something that looks like the wire-mesh CTS-V grill maybe??

I'm gonna have 2 grilles, ones that BLING... and the stock one painted the same color as the truck w/ a billet caddy emblem.... so depending on my mood I have changin grille!! :thumbs:

also the bumper doesn't mount right...I think I have to cut off the front frame horns and use the caddy ones....DAMNIT!!! this was supposed to be more bolt on that it is.... :sigh:

oh well, it'll be worth it... :devil:

not to mention the airbag suspension, and possible link rear!!!

the cam swap that Steve is gonna give me a hand with in a month or so...

LT headers, WHEW....this shit is never ending!!

Well the '07 Escalade has a couple nice interior touches, but overall I give the '07 Escalade a big  :puke:

Mr. P.

I hated the '02 bodystyle when it debuted... it took a year or so to grow on me

Is that the new '2-tone' look Brian?  :crackup:

hell yeah, half breed SSS...

It really amazing, some ask if its a real SS, some ask if its a real cadillac? :dunno:

hahaha

I parked in between a escalade ESV, and a Silverado yesterday with the owners both standing there...

it was like mine was the baby of the 2...lol

i was in a hurry and they wanted to talk, i was like I gotta go...sorry...

we were running late, so I put the BLOWER to work!!! :thumbs:

Yes, Makani all 1.5#'s of it!!! waitin on the smaller pulley still!

Archived