Hooker Aero chamber

diggler_d

well i just went over to my buddies shop and had that sucker cut off and the turn down bolted on, i got slip over turn down so i could U-clamp just in case.  Well right when i started it up i thought i was in trouble cause it was louder, but low and behold, there is no noise in cab anymore at all and it is awesome.  Wish i would of did this a while ago when i originally planned to.  It also seems like the truck isnt under load anymore and isnt trying to figure out which gear it should be in when it goes from 3rd to 4th, its a lot smoother and man when that sucker is at WOT it is loud, a lil different tone from when the stock exit was on but bad ass.  Now it doesnt sound like i have a ricer in the passenger seat with me when just cruisin.  I alos angled the turn down a lil to the side instead of straight down, dont know if it matters but i am never going back to stock.  Sorry for the long post

sweet

glad you like now

no stock tip for me either

and now i dont sound crazy when i said it had no resonance

dustyn

This is all great info, I would have thought that dumping it under the bed would resonate more since it's closer to the cab and less pipe. I wonder if it has to do with dumping it down as opposed to horizontally :dunno: Cool that it's louder yet calmer in the cab. Looks good diggler :thumbs:

MAGNAFLOW SUCKS. I have yet to impressed with anything they do. Why even bother with magnaflow when corsa is dominant over them.

I've dealt with both corsa and magnaflow on a business/professional level. Not even comparable. While one is warm, friendly, supportive and has something unique and of value to offer. the others are rude, unprofessional and just like every other exhaust mfg.

This fat chick, who was ugly too- gave me the biggest attitude when she messed up despite me being polite (and making two trips!).

that was the last straw. I wanted to throw a box of donuts in her face and explain to her that she had nothing going. She was dumb, ugly, fat and she couldn't even be suckered into a blind date with the personality thing. No wonder she's so bitter.

Corsa :thumbs:

Archived