The Ferrari of GM trucks!

Jonmalibuss

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That thing looks sweet. :thumbs:  Nice work man. :thumbs:  How many other guys were working on that with you?

90% of the time there were about 5 of us doing the fab work such as the body and chassis now we have like 5 electrical guys doing the wireing.

so...what are the details?  Who/What is it for?  What kind of motor went in it? detaisl man, details....

BTW :thumbs:  :thumbs:

:withstupid:

Shop truck :crackup: it's for road racing such as the 25hr race it will be in on December 4th. It's a twin turbo d-max making 700hp and 800ft lbs of torque.

772146_267_full.jpg

772146_264_full.jpg

772146_263_full.jpg

772146_269_full.jpg

that is very nice! you should definately get some video of that bad boy in action.

Were supposed to be at Cali. speedway going around the track on saturday for testing. I will get video, I will just need to figure out how to post it here.

Jon... if you EVER complain about your job I'm going to kick you square in the nuts.  :jester:

Jeez Dylan.. plagerizing yourself? :lol: I remember a thread where you said that exact same thing to Jon about some other badass project they were working on.. I mean, I agree, but come on you unoriginal b**tard! :jester::smash:

OK so I plagerized that "unoriginal b**tard" part from Adam Sandler, but that's different.. right? :ughdance:

:P

Ok well we never made it to the speedway today but we are very very close to start up and plan to start it tomorrow morning finish up a few things then load it in the trailer and head up to northern Cali for track testing at Thunder Hill so if I am not around here the first half of next week that is where I am.

What day are you supposed to arrive?  Also do you now exactly where Thunder Hill is?  I am VERY close to Sac and am interested in seeing this thing in action.  Looks so  :cool:   :thumbs:

More info can be found at thunderhill.com but here is a little map I got from their website. We will be on the track Monday threw Wednesday.

trackdirections02.jpg

Archived