My day is going to the birds

WisconsinSS

1st  "SNOWFALL" here in Beautiful Northeastern OHIO :P  Yes woke up to snow and about 18 degrees outside.  We are supposed to get about 6 inches. 

Ginnie

Ewww... you live in the snow belt huh. Just flurries down here in Canton. At least it didn't start until mid November. The worst part is the SS doesn't fit in the garage :cry: . I hate parking it outside all year long...

Sorry to hear that its 88 here in so-cal today  :chevy: .

At least my state is going to be intact with the rest of the US in 50 years or so. :jester:

Que? :eek:

It's just a thing that some "experts" say about how California is going to break off and float out into the ocean and become an Island someday. :P

At least my state is going to be intact with the rest of the US in 50 years or so. :jester:

It's just a thing that some "experts" say about how California is going to break off and float out into the ocean and become an Island someday. :P

I'll take hurricanes over tornadoes, wildfires, mudslides, flash floods, blizzards and earthquakes any day. At lease I get a week's warning with a hurricane, so I can get out of the way - all that other stuff just sneaks up on ya.

I'll take hurricanes over tornadoes, wildfires, mudslides, flash floods, blizzards and earthquakes any day. At lease I get a week's warning with a hurricane, so I can get out of the way - all that other stuff just sneaks up on ya.

If your truck is fast enough (black) the the nados are no problem!! :driving:

Archived