New toy.....yummy

a-blur-by-you

I just thought I would share with you guys my 98 TL1000R I bought a week ago :D I just now today learned how to post pics, so have no fear my SS is next!!

Bought my bike from a dealer in Conneticut (did I spell that right :dunno: ) Well to make a long story short, I bought it sight unseen all the way from El Paso, TX. and yes a bit nervous due to such a large purchase and not being able to actually lay eyes on it. I am very pleased with it :thumbs:

Yeay!! :D:D:D

T%20L%20001.jpg[/img]

I just noticed that it still has all the factory warning stickers on it, that thing has barely been used.  Stickers where the first thing to go on my CBR.

Your right, factory stickers are all gone now though, a very particular gentleman

owned it new since 98 and put an average of 550 miles on it per year.

Cleanest 98 I have ever seen :cool:

I have been riding a sport bike since the end of july, I have already put over 3,000 miles on it since I got it. I have taken a liking so much I have only put one tank of gas a month in the truck since july. Here is a pic of mine, a 04 CBR 600RR.

DSC01122.JPG

I have  been riding a sport bike since the end of july, I have already put over 3,000 miles on it since I got it.  I have taken a liking so much I have only put one tank of gas a month in the truck since july.  Here is a pic of mine, a 04 CBR 600RR.

DSC01122.JPG

super nice bike :thumbs: Gets you around with a smile :cheers:

I have  been riding a sport bike since the end of july, I have already put over 3,000 miles on it since I got it.  I have taken a liking so much I have only put one tank of gas a month in the truck since july.  Here is a pic of mine, a 04 CBR 600RR.

DSC01122.JPG

super nice bike :thumbs: Gets you around with a smile :cheers:

Thanks and yes it does. Its finally cooling off here in northeast florida, but I will still push through the cold.

Archived