Need to beat a stock hemi !

orlando

Bolt on's being,tune,cat back,cold air intake. I'm mostly looking at 0-60 like a stop light type drag race.The numbers for the dodge 0-60 are 7.7 with the hemi. The silerado crew cab with the 5.3 are 8.5. The chevy will weigh the same but with 50 more HP AND 45 ft tq stock.

Bolt on's being,tune,cat back,cold air intake. I'm mostly looking at 0-60 like a stop light type drag race.The numbers for the dodge 0-60 are 7.7 with the hemi.  The silerado crew cab with the 5.3 are 8.5. The chevy will weigh the same but with 50 more HP AND 45 ft tq stock.

I own a hemi...u have to be more specific. What is it 2wd or 4wd, RC or Quad Cab? If you have a 5.3 with those mods you will probably beat a stock hemi. Now if lets say the hemi has a good programmer, intake, e-cutout, headers then you wouldnt stand a chance. My friend kyle has a 5.3 with the same mods you have and I blow his doors off everytime. He has an ext cab 4wd. Just tellin you from experience, not bashing.

Bolt on's being,tune,cat back,cold air intake. I'm mostly looking at 0-60 like a stop light type drag race.The numbers for the dodge 0-60 are 7.7 with the hemi.  The silerado crew cab with the 5.3 are 8.5. The chevy will weigh the same but with 50 more HP AND 45 ft tq stock.

I own a hemi...u have to be more specific. What is it 2wd or 4wd, RC or Quad Cab? If you have a 5.3 with those mods you will probably beat a stock hemi. Now if lets say the hemi has a good programmer, intake, e-cutout, headers then you wouldnt stand a chance. My friend kyle has a 5.3 with the same mods you have and I blow his doors off everytime. He has an ext cab 4wd. Just tellin you from experience, not bashing.

[/qI'm talking about the 07 crew cab 4x4 with the vortec max with thoes mods against a stock hemi 4x4 exstended cab. You know what ,can anyone find the 0-60 times for the 06 vortex max crew cab? That whould anwer my question.

[/qI'm talking about the 07 crew cab 4x4 with the vortec max with thoes mods against a stock hemi 4x4 exstended cab. You know what ,can anyone find the 0-60 times for the 06 vortex max crew cab? That whould anwer my question.

You will most likely win. Probably without any mods

Archived