Even wonder why I seem so scatter brained?

Mervz

• Admin

As allot of you know, I have some serious issues with keeping everything in my life strait. Between finishing some college classes, running 5 websites, hounding advertisers for money 90 days over due, a girlfriend, and a very lame social life.... I forget allot of things.

Usually, it's either homework assignments or returning emails/PM's to people here about decals, leftover shirts... etc... It was getting the point where I just could not keep it all strait. Thankfully, I hope those days are over...

I picked up one of these, a Palm T|X

palm_t5big_.jpg

I had an old Palm V about 5 years ago, but the battery has long gone to the great computer store in the sky. These new T|X's are just amazing!! It has Bluetooth, 802.11b wireless, etc.. I can even pair it with my cell phone for internet, text messages, or even cooler yet, have a contact phone number, hit dial on the Palm, pick up my phone and it's dialing the #. :cool:

So, I really hope this goes well and helps me out. I've really been embarrassed lately about being so forgetful.

-Z

• Admin
never really looked into one what kind of things do these help with what exactly do they do for ya?

My Palm is basically a mini computer with a Palm OS (as opposed to a Windows Envrioment).

It also has

- Wifi

- Bluetooth.

- Contact Book (can dial numbers to Bluetooth phones for you)

- Support for 3rd party apps

- intuitive writing recognition

- etc..

It's just so easy to jot things down. My problem so far has been getting used to having it with me at all times, and to remember to use it! I'm getting better though. ;)

I can even use my cell phone to get internet/web anywhere. So beware, I can see from anywhere now! hahaha :eek::D

Archived