Didn't order a SS Shirt the first time?

Mervz

• Admin

If you didn't get in the first time, here's your chance. I'll be making a 2nd order of the Cartoon T-Shirts.

The price will be reduced to $19.99 for the Holidays!

We'll be doing a limited pre-order once again (i'm not on my laptop or I'd do it right now), and i'll have it setup hopefully later tonight. We'll run through Thanksgiving, and while supplies last, every shirt order will get a free SilveradoSS.com decal included.

I've been getting alot of requests about shirts, so I hope everyone who wants one can get one, and everyone who wants another can get another as well. :cheers:

For those who are new to the site (and those who have just forgotten), here's what the shirts look like. :cool:

We also will also try to have for the holidays:

1. SilveradoSS Hats (similar to the old site hats from years ago)

2. Hopefully a SS keychain or mug or something else that looks nice and could be sold inexpensively. :cheers:

white_all.jpg

If you didn't get in the first time, here's your chance. I'll be making a 2nd order of the Cartoon T-Shirts.

The price will be reduced to $19.99 for the Holidays!

We'll be doing a limited pre-order once again (i'm not on my laptop or I'd do it right now), and i'll have it setup hopefully later tonight. We'll run through Thanksgiving, and while supplies last, every shirt order will get a free SilveradoSS.com decal included.

I've been getting alot of requests about shirts, so I hope everyone who wants one can get one, and everyone who wants another can get another as well. :cheers:

For those who are new to the site (and those who have just forgotten), here's what the shirts look like. :cool:

We also will have for the holidays:

1. SilveradoSS Hats (silimar to the old site hats from years ago)

2. Hopefully a SS keychain or mug or something else that looks nice and could be sold inexpensively. :cheers:

Count me in on one.

I want in this time..

(2) shirts, Key Chain, Mug... (free decals  :D )

What ever you have let us know, keep us posted

Quick question, do I have to be a supporting member in order to edit my Avatar ?

thanks

Yes, you have to be a supporting member in order to use a custom avatar. :thumbs:

I want in this time..

Quick question, do I have to be a supporting member in order to edit my Avatar ?

thanks

Yes, you have to be a supporting member in order to use a custom avatar. :thumbs:

you also have to be a supporting member to get a free decal. :)

I want in this time..

thanks

you also have to be a supporting member to get a free decal. :)

Shirt orders get a free decal according to the post

• Admin

Yes, you are both correct. Supporting Members DO get a free decal (Sending those out to those who have requested them on Tuesday).

You will also get a free decal for every shirt you order while supplies last. :cheers:

Count me in also. I am ordering two so my wife and I can wear them under our uniforms while deployed in Iraq :flag: .

She just arrived today and I have been here since 27 SEP 05.

By the way, Chris nice sig. Tailgate Cap looks good :driving: .

Archived