Here's my truck!

orlando

It's going to be a 07 silverodo crew cab with the Vortec Max 4x4 with 410 gears with dark leather loaded with all options,dvd etc. Still waiting for the 07 colors to pick from. Besides new tires and rims my bolt on's will be as follows. 89-93 CUSTOM TUNE,OUTLAW INTAKE,160 DEGREE THERMOSTATE,50 SERIES HD MUFFLER WITH CUSTOM TIP. I know it's no race truck by no means,but it should be fun to drive compaired to my Z-71 surburban with the 5.3. I will bolt on all the goodies all at once after 1,000 miles and change all fluids to amsoil. :driving:

I thought 07s weren't been ordered yet.

There not but soon! Early release late april,may is the word. Jan there should be some shots of the new interior. Hope I like it? If so my order will be placed asap.

Well, lets see some pics when you get it....

it may take a little longer than 100 miles to get all of those things, the newer year model will need all different parts. since its a completely new body style the aftermarket can take a while before it gets the product on the market.

For thoes who don't know I own a lawn care biz. I'm starting to think I should get a used 03-04 plain jane truck that won't bother me to scratch up for work. That will leave me about 25,000 for a weekend warrior. Looking at prices an 03 SS maybe in my future. First mods I whould do is a total rebuilt beefed up tranny with a super charger. Looking to be in the high 13 teens at least. Can this be done with just that? :cheers:

Archived