Glad I left mine parked this weekend...

budhayes3

Seems a lot of folks have had some bad luck over this holiday weekend, every time I turn around there's another bad news thread. I'm just about to head out with my wife...we're takin her car lol!

Anybody who got walloped in a parking lot or smacked by an amateur driver feel free to post up...curious as to what the damage toll is up to...sorry for your misfortune :(

Some 17 year old backed into my dad's brand new Audi last night in a parking lot!!!

People are in too much of a rush this time of year, I can't wait until this shit is over again. Bring on January!!!

My truck is nice and safe in my garage, and that is where it will stay!!!

Mine also stays in the garage...i already have 1 door ding that i have no idea where it came from....its above the handle between it and the window...strange....but as for all the ones that did have bad luck...i feel for ya...iv been there...happens to the best of us...lol..

Well, didn't have any accidents, but going to dinner last night, dead battery :banghead: . First time I actually had to use the key to get into the truck.

Took it as an omen, drove the wife's car to dinner. Good thing too, as the idiots were out.

Still don't know why the battery went dead :dunno: , but charged it up, everything checks OK. Wait and see if it starts tomorrow.

:mad: Moving a bed over to my brother's for my nephew this morning, my mom decided to load the headboard by herself. She put a nice gash in the side of my truck, 2 inches long and a quarter inch wide down to the metal. :banghead::banghead:

I need one of those stickers,"Yes this is my truck and NO I won't help you move"

well i guess i was one of the unlucky ones looks like alot of damage ill tell ya'll how much when i get the estiment bet it aint too perty :banghead:

See how much more it would cost to have the upper bumper cover painted red...

Mr. P.

My truck got backed into a couple weeks ago at work in the parking lot by some low life B!TC# she stopped driving the vehicle because not only did she hit my truck but she hit my parts guys 03 Lincoln LS. So we both bitched about her to Gales son Colin and he said well don't worry about it guys I will make sure this gets taken care of. So I figured I would endup getting my truck repaired. Well they fired her :banghead: Now i'm stuck fixing it myself.

Archived