not another new guy

dfwSS

Welcome to the site :thumbs: We have a lot of new members joining lately, but none of them every post anything besides introducing them selves. So post away man, we also love pics :D And oh yeah, did you say 2wd? Burnt out pics is a must, right Zippy?

Welcome to the group,looks like we will have a big GTG this spring ,guess ill cook a briskett and then we can go to the track.I would like to be in for the Temple thing so someone post it soon so we can make plans.

Welcome to the group,looks like we will have a big GTG this spring ,guess ill cook a briskett and then we can go to the track.I would like to be in for the Temple thing so someone post it soon so we can make plans.

That sounds like a good time - and you'll definitely be in-the-know. Tell the BWoman hi.

Mr. P. :)

That sounds like a good time - and you'll definitely be in-the-know. Tell the BWoman hi.

Mr. P. :)

sounds good ,missed a good party

post-6900-1133287583_thumb.jpg

Archived