My garage if finally finished!

tbyrne

garage.jpg

It's been a long road getting the house and garage finished. Not really sure which one I am happier about but I do spend more time in the garage :) I've posted a few pictures of the inside once in awhile. Now I have a bunch of new ones with everything completed and details to go along with them. Click here to see The Garage

Enjoy!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice.....really nice. I need a garage like that. Sweet :cheers:

garage.jpg

It's been a long road getting the house and garage finished. Not really sure which one I am happier about but I do spend more time in the garage :)  I've posted a few pictures of the inside once in awhile. Now I have a bunch of new ones with everything completed and details to go along with them.  Click here to see The Garage

Enjoy!

Shhhhhhh..... That is where I hide the women! :)

Took these last night -

drinks.jpg

drinks2.jpg

and a few of the rest of the room -

backroom1.jpg

backroom2.jpg

None of the computer room. It was kind of messy yesterday. Looks like I actually use it once in awhile. Looking over the door for the fridge you can see my Z06 office chair. There is a computer there, TV to the right and a couch that opens into a bed on the back wall. The microwave on top of the fridge would keep me fed if needed. Only thing missing out there is a bathroom but I have stayed back there for a few days when the house was being build. It was kind of like camping...

No need for a bathroom, I'm right next to the woods! :)

I thought about it but didn't want to lose any room in there. I would have had to do another addition. There is a half bath on the first floor of the house. Just through the breezeway, up one stair and it's right there.

Archived