TheWaiting Room

dcairns

• Admin
Just out of curiosity..I would be interested in knowing if people are paying sticker or were able to haggle on the price of the SS they ordered.

I believe that both people that ordered through Ron, got below sticker. (not 100% sure though)

dcairns could give you a good idea...

My local dealers don't have a clue that you can place an order, and don't even know the pricing. The last dealer I talked to thought it would be 45K!! These sales guys are smoking something funny :blink:

If you buy from Ron, it is less than MSRP and he actually knows about the SS, what a concept! He does preffer to give his quotes directly, though. If you are curious, give him a call, it is a no pressure kinda conversation. I think he just likes to get a chance to explain how his service works before he hands out the pricing.

• Admin
If you buy from Ron, it is less than MSRP and he actually knows about the SS, what a concept!  He does preffer to give his quotes directly, though.  If you are curious, give him a call, it is a no pressure kinda conversation.  I think he just likes to get a chance to explain how his service works before he hands out the pricing.

Plus Ron has a toll free number.

Talking to Ron is a totally differnt experance than what you would normally associate buying a vehicle with. B)

• 2 weeks later...

If you havn't spotted it already, look at this thread

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...16edf1d614b34f5

It is supposed to be a 'concept' at this point, and as many tired people will remind you, Chevy has been pretty bad about delivering on their concepts in recent history. However, in my optimistic opinion, I would imagine something like that to come out with in a year or two. I would guess some features will be added to it, and the price will go up, but still keep true to the idea presented in the concept.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived