Laser/Touchless Car Wash

CHIEFZUSAF

Do any of you use laser/touchless washes? I tried one the other day since I was short of time to wash the SSS. It did a fairly good job but I did have to follow up with Meguirs Detail Spray to remove some little water spots...it did save a bunch of time though.

Z

Touchfree car washes are great. I own 2 of them. Awesome cleaning ability

when the right chemicals and Soft water are used, oh and spot free rinse is a must.

Never use a roof beater rollover type they really hurt. Some full service touch washes will also do a number on your clear coat as well. (The Brushes hold dirt)

Touch-free is just that :thumbs: .

Just 1000-1200psi a foot away from our new trucks. Plus the chicks dig it!

• 2 weeks later...

i use that laser wash all the time...they do a great job...they have one at the holiday gas station just a mile away from my shop...it gets the truck clean...if i really want my truck clean i sit at the shop for an entire afternoon and do my 3 step cleaner/polisher/waxing system from meguires...and for those of us that choose black the high tech yellow wax seems to be the best...my paint is just like glass...i usually go through about 10 terry towels when waxing...the towel just flyies right out of my hand...soo smooth...that and for the interior...i used wurth products...from a company out of germany...autopia.com sells the "ockpit cleaner"...works great and leaves a matte finish...smells good to...static free as well..give it a shot...

Since I am an owner of the most gorgeous looking color when clean and shiny... :D I use a brushes automatic carwash at the local gas station I go to. It is just water guns that blast dust of and use soft water. Only cost 3 bucks and I do it about every 4-5 days or so. I don't pay the extra money for the wax junk that you can get, don't want any of that junk on my truck. :nono: The brush less carwash works good to keep the black beauty clean after one of the annoying AZ dust storms... :thumbs:

Archived