Best Girlfriend in the world!!

bennytheflash

Im not on here to brag or anything, but I think I have the best girlfriend in the world. The reason I say that is she is a mechanic at the local Chevy dealer. I have known her for a long time, and just hooked up with her. I just recently had my truck in there and she did an awesome job (pulled out the front end and replaced some seals and bearings). Its weird driving down the road and have her tell me some sound needs to be looked at or to race someone. Oh by the way she has a '98 gmc 1500 with a powerdyne SC on it, among other mods. I have my hands full beating it, most of the time she breaks them loose so i get her off the line. I just wanted to rub it in a little. :D

Thanks

Ben

:thumbs:  That's great man, I envy you there - glad to hear it, you sound really happy.  :D

Mr. P. :)

edit -  :devil: but you have to wonder, does she love you, or your truck?!  :jester:

She tells me all the time the truck is the only reason she is with me. :crackup:

:thumbs:  That's great man, I envy you there - glad to hear it, you sound really happy.  :D

Mr. P. :)

edit -  :devil: but you have to wonder, does she love you, or your truck?!  :jester:

She tells me all the time the truck is the only reason she is with me. :crackup:

Mine tells me that my truck is a non-functional one b/c of the bed cover and the fact I don't want a scratch on it....I think she is joking most of the time though, but be glad you got you one that can appreciate a sweet ride.

Archived