Nip/Tuck

fast4popper

I thought the last episode was very predictable. When they said he was missing his member and let him off I knew there was a catch. The catch was he was strapping it on to do the damage. Then the sister thing was pretty easy after she started to talk, she was basically sticking up for him. Good episode though. They kept the suspense going to season 3 should also be good.

Brandon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the last episode was very predictable.  When they said he was missing his member and let him off I knew there was a catch.  The catch was he was strapping it on to do the damage.  Then the sister thing was pretty easy after she started to talk, she was basically sticking up for him.  Good episode though.  They kept the suspense going to season 3 should also be good.

Brandon

that was season 3.... season 4 should be good. what about Matt and the pre-op? the baby, I am guessing weird things as well, and how bout Kimber? ohh when does the new season start? August? what will we do till then?

yeah there is def something wrong with the baby, and did you see Christians face when sean told him that Julia was preggers?? Had me thinking it might be Cristian's.... again?!?! I really didn't see the sister thing coming untill they found out that the AIDS chick didn't call the cops then it started coming together. Overall though badass season and I can't wait for the next one to start.

Man, having worked in medicine for over 20 years, and knowing a bunch of cops/CSI types, there is absolutely no way I could enjoy the end of that. I just couldn't get my "suspend disbelief" switch to "on" fast enough...

Mainly, there is NO WAY a body would be moved from an officer involved shooting without noticing that A) there was no blood and B) he wasn't dead. Also, there is no way they would have just left him on a table. The would have done the full evidence pull, clothes, nails, the works, and literally looked up his butt with a microscope. They would have noticed the kevlar and that he was alive. They would also have zipped him into a rubber bag and tossed him in a fridge.

She only said to not start the autopsy without her, they would have done all the prep right away on an officer involved shooting death...

If I were a coroner/CSI I'd be "ticked" that they portrayed them as so incompetent.

I've enjoyed most of the show, but couldn't "love" that.... BTW, I think the key to the new baby is the "eel" in the bathtub in her dream sceen.... but that's just an opinion.... :dunno:

I think the key to the new baby is the "eel" in the bathtub in her dream sceen.... but that's just an opinion....  :dunno:

I agree, but what do you think it means... she really can't be having an eel baby so what else could it mean? what would an eel symbolize in relation to the show? :dunno:

Archived