Nip/Tuck

fast4popper

Nip/Tuck is one of the best (if not the best) show on TV... my guess for the carver is Dr. Costa.

I've been hooked on this show since the begining... its really gonna be hard to top the end of season 2 where they remade the columbian drug lords face to look like another wanted criminal.

The show is PURE GENIUS!!

my second guess was the drug lord was the carver i thought that maybe he somehow got out of prison.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Man... what a good story. I don't think it's Matt. I don't think it's the anethsiologist (sp?). Too obvious. From the last "messages" from the Carver (after the two shows, the Carver leaves a message about being 10 steps ahead of all of you, etc), it sounds like Quentin. I mean, even though it's masked, it "sounds" like Quentin. Listen closely.

Anyone have it DVR'ed? Play back the last couple of episodes' messages and tell me if you agree..

**EDIT** DARN MY WIFE FOR GETTING ME THIS ENVOLVED IN A TV SHOW!

I mean... I love you baby!

-Tim

Quintin was hired to replace Christian, but he had been in the Miami area before that. Given the preview he has had access to all the people that have been framed:

Obviously worked with Christian

Now Liz who has worked with at Macnamara / Troy and the De La Maer Spa

Carver ass-raped Christian and there was that scene with the 4 some where Quinten grabbed Christians ass... plus we know he swings that way.

He also has beef w/ Christian so he kidnapped Kimber.... mmmmmm... Kimber Henry... sooo hot... OH! Sorry... got distracted.

i watched the episode last night where the clauses are there and mrs clause is getting a her fat sucked out and they find that dead baby that has been in her uterus for like 15-20 years....omg...i thought i was gunna hurl :puke: twas nasty. 2 hour season finale commin up next week everybody better watch that one.

Best conversation I've seen on TV in a while was on that show

My girlfriend I can handle, it's my girlfriends girlfriend that's wearing me out.

You are my idol.

yes that was a great one. I agree, not sure who the carver is, we are haveing a beer and pizza carver party!! anyone coming?

I still don't think it's quintin although I did see this website quintin=carver . Also when I was looking on my tivo at episodes to record next weeks 2 hour finale is actually two different episodes and the title of the second one, the one where the carver is unmasked, is "Quintin Costa". I can't imagine that they would make it that obvious, at this point I would really be dissapointed if it were Quintin,

I still don't think it's quintin although I did see this website quintin=carver .  Also when I was looking on my tivo at episodes to record next weeks 2 hour finale is actually two different episodes and the title of the second one, the one where the carver is unmasked, is "Quintin Costa".  I can't imagine that they would make it that obvious, at this point I would really be dissapointed if it were Quintin,

You're right, that would be a bit obvious. Maybe that'll be an episode where they reveal all sorts of crap about Quintin and then it turns out he's only the Carver's accomplish, etc..

Who knows?

That was the most intense last part of any TV show I think I've ever watched... my palms were sweating and I was cringing the entire time... I'm almost sad its over.

Can't wait for next season.... and did anyone notice that they never said what was wrong with the baby, but Julia had a really strange look on her face when Shawn and her hugged at the end.

My call = retarded or severly handicapped child for next season.

Can't wait for next season.... and did anyone notice that they never said what was wrong with the baby, but Julia had a really strange look on her face when Shawn and her hugged at the end.

My call = retarded or severly handicapped child for next season.

i was tthinkin that same thing the doctor said"we got your results back with a bad look on her face and they never said anymore about it. season finale was awesome 10/10

Archived