Wanting some "SS" mods for my truck.

loneranger

Hi,

Let me first say that I don't have an SS but I do like the truck a lot, I just can't justify the 6.0 engine, since I use mine daily for a long commute, thus my 1500 LT ecsb. Can somebody tell me how much lowered the SS is compared to my stock truck, and what will I need to do to lower mine to SS height? Also, I will be getting 20" rims soon and need to backspacing on the SS rims (I may or may not get SS rims) so that I won't have any rubbing problem.

Thanks! :chevy:

LR,

I sold them to the company that put on my Giovanna's. I don't even remember how much they gave me a credit for on the invoice. I'd have to go back and look. If I had known there would be such a big market for those I'd have sold them myself.

Hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it? :confused:

Silvsteve: My color is very common, white exterior with dark gray leather interior, aka Summit White and Charcoal. I have a feeling you misunderstood me and thinking it's a two-tone exterior color of white/gray. :cheers: Thanks for the link!

Yeah I misunderstood. I bet white and charcoal 2 tone would look sweet! Might be time for another photoshop!

Silvsteve: My color is very common, white exterior with dark gray leather interior, aka Summit White and Charcoal. I have a feeling you misunderstood me and thinking it's a two-tone exterior color of white/gray. :cheers: Thanks for the link!

Yeah I misunderstood. I bet white and charcoal 2 tone would look sweet! Might be time for another photoshop!

here he goes again :lol:

Archived