Zippy Tunes Chicago area

Update on this Real soon guys I am talking to Zip this weekend to hopefully get it set in stone for the last weekend of Jan.

My family's house is really easy to get to and find from all the major expessways and I am quite certain the neighbors would be positively estatic to see half a dozen trucks show up..

I don't like my neighbors.. thats no secret

sweet sounds like i will be driving zippy to chicago again im like his official chefeur!!!!! :devil:

Zippy might prefer a private chartered flight with lots of chicks. And he tunes better when he's in a good mood... :cool::D

this maybe true but my truck came with a brass pole and a stripper from the factory not to mention the speeds i drive its like being flown in a charter flight :jester:

Oh I am quite sure we can find you a " zippy's west " out here no problemo

So it's on guys. Do you need me to make another thread for it?

Roll call who is coming and when so I can give out some directions and if need be I can get over to a local holiday inn and reserve some rooms.

Zippy will be in either Friday night or Saturday that will be put in stone later this week since it is only monday

Pm me or reply on the thread for questions or directions I will put something together to show everyone where my family's place is. It is pretty easy to find.

I am going to see about maybe starting another thread so everyone know's it's offical and going on this weekend unless I can get a roll call here.

If you guys are defintely in let me know or throw me some feedback if I need to start another thread.

Thanks!

Archived