Photoshop Request!

kowboy

I'm probably gonna get one of these next month (hopefully), but I'd like to see what it'll look like with my black 24's - assuming the bolt pattern is the same :) -Can any of you photoshop experts hook me up with black centers and chrome center-cap and lip?

- I'll be your best friend :D Seriously though, I'd appreciated the help. Thanx.

07dubtahoe.jpg

you must have a hook up through gm!!

My dealer (and 3 others that i called) said that January they'd be in the showroom. I've seen no less than 10-12 yukons and/or tahoes, and even 1 denali! on the street now, and only a couple of them had man. or dealer plates. That's why i called the dealers. we'll see though! Of course my salesman is trying to get me to order mine and put a small deposit down. I'll be mad if they're not available until spring then, ya know?

Are your 24's the same rim as the pic? ( only colored like you described )

Will be a tough photoshop with that logo on the right and the low quality pic....but I am sure some of the guys on here can hook you up.

Are your 24's the same rim as the pic? ( only colored like you described )

Will be a tough photoshop with that logo on the right and the low quality pic....but I am sure some of the guys on here can hook you up.

No - they're not the same wheels at all,  http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/kowboysss/sssbl5.jpg  but i think i'd still get the idea.  Yeah, it may be a hard one, but i've seen guys work miracles w/photoshop before (man i wish i could do that!!)

Big O - You are the MAN!!! I am sooo impressed at the job u did! I thought u would just blackout those rims, but to morph MY rims onto the truck. Well beyond my expectations. Thanx a LOT. I think the truck will look good w/my rims. GM would screw a lot of people over if they went with, say the 8-lug wheel for '07. LOL! - or a different bolt-pattern :crackup: It'll look pretty good I think, even if it does look like an expedition :sigh: Again, thanx. I'll keep y'all posted.

My dealer (and 3 others that i called) said that January they'd be in the showroom.  I've seen no less than 10-12 yukons and/or tahoes, and even 1 denali!  on the street now, and only a couple of them had man. or dealer plates.  That's why i called the dealers.  we'll see though!  Of course my salesman is trying to get me to order mine and put a small deposit down.  I'll be mad if they're not available until spring then, ya know?

:icon_bs: If the 07 Tahoes are in showrooms by January I'll eat one.

Archived