Last Months Projects

WidowKiss

Before I start...before any of you say anything about where's the video....I'm still pouring over the footage in hopes to make it more worthwhile than a minute and some semi sturdy action footage.

Now on with the pics:

First set is of the new landscaping at the house...I still have the skills after moving onward from the lawn and landscape business.

Between house and walkway:

l1.sized.jpg

In front of porch:

l2.sized.jpg

Pondless waterfall by back patios:

l3.sized.jpg

Another shot of waterfall:

l4.sized.jpg

Other side of walkway in front of house:

l5.sized.jpg

Where stepping stones are there will be a water feature here too after winter (probably something like this on a pedastal):

l6.sized.jpg

In front of house:

l7.sized.jpg

Corner of house:

l8.sized.jpg

Back of house w/ waterfall:

l10.sized.jpg

Closeup of waterfall:

l11.sized.jpg

Another shot of waterfall:

l12.sized.jpg

Full view of back:

l13.sized.jpg

I am doing other side of house in spring and will have pics here and hopefully do a fly over in ultra-light to take pics for birds eye view.

Now for the TV project:

back of TV, took a universal flat panel mount and add 3/4" solid SS rod, some chain w/ S hooks

t1.sized.jpg

Solid oak plank, 3 8" lag screws (hitting rafters), and eyelets for the s hooks

t2.sized.jpg

HD off antenna right after hanging:

t3.sized.jpg

Side View:

t4.sized.jpg

After complete hookup, still need to tame the wiring but other than that it's set:

t6.sized.jpg

Closeup:

t7.sized.jpg

Nice place, love the landscaping!

I really like the TV over the fireplace like that, my wife and I were thinking about doing the same thing. Are there any concerns about the heat or anything that we should consider?

nope... theres really no big issues with heat and a plasma mounting above unless theres alot of heat trasfer between the mantle surface and the mount. Most fireplaces will disappate most of their heat out and up... we do mounts over fireplaces all the time.

BTW: looks great man. good work.

EDIT:

Heres one we've done over a fireplace in a bedroom... this is on a 2' extension arm mount so the customer can pull it out from the wall and turn it up to 45* in either direction so they can watch from bed, or the sitting area on the other side of the room... or push it back flush against the wall if they want to....pretty slick setup. :cool:

DSC01392.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

DSC01375.jpg

You should get some lighting around that water feature and on your home! Just a plug for my company Outdoor Lighting Perspectives! :thumbs:  :cool:

Korey

I used to manage a lawn and landscape business so I have the hookup...as far as lighting is concerned...that's for this spring...I ran out of time before the cold hit to place the lights but I have all the lines run.

Nice job with the landscaping....... :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Nice pad too by the way,  ....  now to just hide the wires for the flatscreen....

thank you and I know .... wires are goona be a pain cause wall is solid next to stone so my only choice is gonna be running along side of stone

Very nice all around.  I used to work for a landscape company in college and I must say that you did a great job.  :cheers:

thanks....hopefully next meet around I can meet you and the rest of the guys around Indiana

as long as we plan ahead far enough I am requesting vacation (about 2 months ahead)

Archived