All SS 2wd owners want a drop?

a-blur-by-you

Just ordered my Mcgaughy's 2/4 drop kit for $384.00 plus shipping :D

If I may say that is the best price I have seen for a spindle, shackle, and hanger kit. Spoke to Mcgaughy's direct and OEM shocks are to be used...

Now for the best part....if your interested in this kit part#9924DT (fits 2005 SS 2wd) call streetbeatcustoms in Phoenix at 1-800-420-5060. I know they have 1 more kit in stock. Locally here in El Paso and in Texas the best I could get was $489.00 plus freight plus tax :cry:

I am happy :)

:cheers: to r8rs4lf for his help!!

Just ordered my Mcgaughy's 2/4 drop kit for $384.00 plus shipping :D

If I may say that is the best price I have seen for a spindle, shackle, and hanger kit.  Spoke to Mcgaughy's direct and OEM shocks are to be used...

Now for the best part....if your interested in this kit part#9924DT (fits 2005 SS 2wd) call streetbeatcustoms in Phoenix at 1-800-420-5060. I know they have 1 more kit in stock. Locally here in El Paso and in Texas the best I could get was $489.00 plus freight plus tax :cry:

I am happy :)

:cheers:  to r8rs4lf for his help!!

My price waw$400 even, out the door, from a local shop, drop shipped straight from McGaughys to my fronty door(2 days). That is a smokin' price though. You will love the kit, rides like stock!

No problem! :thumbs:

Did you ask McGaughy's how much they wanted?

$384.00 plus shipping is pretty good. I paid $453.96 shipped to my door (just took a look at my reciept.) The question is, did you get a free McGaughy's t-shirt with your order??? :jester:

Your going to love the new look! :thumbs:

Late- Alex

No problem!  :thumbs:

Did you ask McGaughy's how much they wanted?

$384.00 plus shipping is pretty good. I paid $453.96 shipped to my door (just took a look at my reciept.) The question is, did you get a free McGaughy's t-shirt with your order???  :jester:

Your going to love the new look!  :thumbs:

Late-  Alex

NO shirt given :banghead:

Archived