My new truck in Iraq

RembaSS 1SG

You DanY, get the gold star today. That is exactly what the cage does. This is one heavy beast.

Without getting into specifics, it "interrogates" IEDs, by any means necessary. Yes, this beast dies from time to time but it is reborn even better. When it hits something that would (and has killed HMMWVs) it usually comes back unscathed.

It gets absolutely shitty gas mileage :banghead: . As for the snotnosed little bastard kids throwing rocks, They know that things this big do not stop on a dime :devil: .

I have since moved from OPS Sergeant Major of my Battalion to an Iraqi Army SGM Trainer. That is fun and demanding. It gets me out of the secure FOBs (Forward Operating Bases) and with the soldiers that we will relieve us one day. My goal- to attempt to train Iraqi Soldiers to fend for themselves, take care of their country, and to get back on their feet so my (and your) children do not have to come back here-except on vacation :cheers:.

For those that want to help-I have a handful of 18-24 year old guys that love car magazine (and truck magazines), FHM, STUFF, Maxim, Tuner mags etc. These guys drive in iraq everyday, get parts blown off their vehicles, get them fixed and get back on the road. Anything of encouragement is welcome. They all like chicks! Send to me I will ensure they get this stuff--I SWEAR! :flag:

MSG Mark A. Brown

HHC, 2-101 BTB (MiTT)

APO AE 09398

Happy Holidays.

Air Assault!

Archived