Whats the best alarm out there?

a-blur-by-you

Some of may know my truck was nearly stolen on Thursday. As I am getting the door handles shaved right now for added security and of course :cool: , what do you think a really good alarm is? I am thinking Viper 791xv with responder technology. http://www.drdetailshop.com/V791XV.htm

any ideas?

The best anti-theft feature I've ever had is living in Stephenville, TX. Not trying to be critical of where you live but I get the jeepers just driving through El Paso on I-10...

Mr. P.

edit - that is a cool alarm though :thumbs: I'd probably get it or something very similar.

The best anti-theft feature I've ever had is living in Stephenville, TX.  Not trying to be critical of where you live but I get the jeepers just driving through El Paso on I-10...

Mr. P.

edit - that is a cool alarm though  :thumbs:  I'd probably get it or something very similar.

I guess having a rally here is out of the question :banghead:....really though it is a problem no matter what big city you live in it's just a shame once your vehicle gets in to Mexico you'll never see it again :cry:

Onstar does not track into Mexico :banghead:

Archived