Things GM Could Have Done A Little Better

CHIEFZUSAF

Yeah, sorry about digging up an old thread.... I just thought that was funny, I had to comment!! LOL...

I read one about the seat warmers being so close to the window switches.... Yeah, I think GM could have put a little room in there.... me and my big sausage fingers, I hit that seat warmer and didn;t realize it!!! WOW!! That gets hot quick!! I'm like man, it's hot!! My girlfriend is talking to her mom on the phone and she's looking at me all funny because I'm almost sweating in the truck.... then I realized the seat warmers were on... so then her and her mom were laughing there asses off!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got what I paid for and I'm happy with it.

Gad, Ben. Don't say that in public, dude. It's unmanly, son. Don't you know it's our job to buy things and change them relentlessly? To "improve" them. To make them look "better" and "faster" (see color). To look like we are listening at breakfast when we are actually mentally planning our next "improvement." Also, you never should read the owners manual on anything or ask for directions - even after being lost for three days in DIsneyworld.

Remember, buddy. Being from Mars is a privilege, not a right. It's our duty to all the good women out there who came from that other place......................Venus or something like that?

that was deep :tear::tear::tear:

that was deep  :tear:  :tear:  :tear:
:lol: Yeah, too bad it's completely flawed - that Mars/Venus thinking does have its share of comedy but if taken too seriously will get your relationship into hot water pretty fast; it sets up an air of expectations that only works for 1 in 10 of us, the rest of us it just lays the foundation for the never-ending argument...

Mr. P. :)

Archived