Things GM Could Have Done A Little Better

CHIEFZUSAF

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:uhoh: WHAT, VINYL BACK SEATS!!!! :fume: OHH WELL AT LEAST MY KID SPILLS WILL NOT HURT AS MUCH :P I am pretty happy with everything around my truck, the only thing that i would love is a on/off switch for the awd. I really miss doing burn outs, like I used to do with my 00 camaro SS. I agree with what you all said specially with the vanity mirrors my wife already complaint about them. I quote "WHAT A 41K TRUCK AND NO LIGHTS ON THE MIRRORS,WHAT THE F!@#$ :fume:

• 2 years later...

I would have enjoyed some GM electronics engineer putting the Heads-up-display in this truck. I know it would be a custom option with the rake of the windshield but it would be much better to be able to see your speed and the road when you are doing some country driving.

I love my truck and plan on doing a lot more to it but then again it would a been nice to get A factory roll pan with a hidden hitch, a real spare tire instead of a small one, 2 real leather bucket rear seats instead of the bench, a 408 with more HP and better gas milage, o ya, I do agree the push button AWD would be cool. Maybee a different color headliner also, an LED 3rd brake light? hmm so much more

Okay.. you've talked me into venting my thoughts here:

Bigger or more powerfull engine, better mileage, larger brakes, less plastic inside cabin, factory installed quality built tonneau, proper color matched headliner, (black should have a charcoal headliner etc...) Tougher transmission for those who wish to supercharge, stiffer roof to eliminate oil can effect, more bracing under front fascia/ lower grill area, better carpet and factory floor mats.

A premium truck should be a "premium built" truck with "Premium" components to me. I love my SS, but there is always room for improvement!

:uhoh: WHAT, VINYL BACK SEATS!!!! :fume: OHH WELL AT LEAST MY KID  SPILLS WILL NOT HURT AS MUCH :P I am pretty happy with everything around my truck, the only thing that i would love is a on/off switch for the awd. I really miss doing burn outs, like I used to do with my 00 camaro SS. I agree with what you all said specially with the vanity mirrors my wife already complaint about them.  I quote "WHAT A 41K TRUCK AND NO LIGHTS ON THE MIRRORS,WHAT THE F!@#$ :fume:

You also forgot that we dont have an engine bay light :banghead:

• 2 months later...
I got what I paid for and I'm happy with it.

Gad, Ben. Don't say that in public, dude. It's unmanly, son. Don't you know it's our job to buy things and change them relentlessly? To "improve" them. To make them look "better" and "faster" (see color). To look like we are listening at breakfast when we are actually mentally planning our next "improvement." Also, you never should read the owners manual on anything or ask for directions - even after being lost for three days in DIsneyworld.

Remember, buddy. Being from Mars is a privilege, not a right. It's our duty to all the good women out there who came from that other place......................Venus or something like that?

HAHAHAHA!!! That's great! Right on, man!!! :thumbs:

I bought my SS about 10 days after this thread was started, I remember reading it but didn't reply to it until I could speak from experience! Already been 2 1/2 years now... Man, time flies these days doesn't it?

:eek:

Archived