New Here!

ScalaRRthu

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello. I have been on here a time or two in the past but never registered, because never had anything to say. I do not have an SS but my boss does and he always comes to me for advice, at which point I came here.

My main reason for registering is that I have become extremely attracted to the TBSS and plan to order one within the next couple of weeks. So I hope to gain some knowledge about the SUV and make sure the one I order is the right one. I have a great amount of experience with fast cars, and while this will not be super fast one I hope it will run better than most...after a few mods ;) . I look forward to spending some more time here and possibly getting to know some of you.

Paul L

Welcome  :chevy:

2wd or Awd?

That is a decison I am still trying to make. I have reasons why I should get both and reasons why I shouldn't. Even though weather is not a problem for me I would still like the AWD for the just in case, but fear that if I starting adding power to it there would be more problems with the AWD then with the RWD. I am leaning toward AWD but still have a couple days to decide. I will let you know once it happens.

Paul

Welcome  :chevy:

2wd or Awd?

That is a decison I am still trying to make. I have reasons why I should get both and reasons why I shouldn't. Even though weather is not a problem for me I would still like the AWD for the just in case, but fear that if I starting adding power to it there would be more problems with the AWD then with the RWD. I am leaning toward AWD but still have a couple days to decide. I will let you know once it happens.

Paul

ya, tuff decision. my wife might get one. both are nice. good luck :thumbs:

Thank you all for the welcome. I am waiting to hear back from two dealers that I deal with through the company, and will place the order within the next couple days. I have decided on the AWD LT with everything but Navigation, as I feel that is pretty worthless to me. I think I like it in silver as I have had dark colors all my life and living in the desert doesn't agree with them all that much. I will keep you all informed as to the progress and psot up pics as soon as I can pick her up. Thanks again.

Paul

I have a great amount of experience with fast cars, and while this will not be super fast one I hope it will run better than most...after a few mods  ;) .  I look forward to spending some more time here and possibly getting to know some of you.

Paul L

Well it's got a LS2 that's a pretty freakin good start!!!

... I have decided on the AWD LT with everything but Navigation, as I feel that is pretty worthless to me...

Yeah, a real man always knows where he's going anyways :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Or as least we keep going until we get there

Archived