New Interior

drako

Thanks everyone im in love with it, sory i havnt responded sooner but ive been tinkering today with some of my buddies. what did we do? we installed the corsa sport which IMO sounds bad ass especially at open throttle. but just to eat a bit of crap we started it up just cats no muffler.....HOLY MARY. it was freaking awesome. but i like the Corsa. it took us forever mostly because of the POS stock one piece exhaust. there was a bolt that was faced up and we had to wrestle with a wrench because the socket couldnt fit. but all in all it was a lot of fun and a good learning experience for a bunch of punk kids. well this isnt the exhaust forum so ill just end that. so anyways i sadly was not able to get the heated seats like i said before middle men suck and my parents helped me a huge and im paying for a bit of it and anything extra. well anyways i hope everyone is having a great holiday and everything is going great but right now i have to shower and get this dirt off so i can ride around! :driving:

yeah this was the only SS that was in the lot, it was ordered base, no bose no power seats and no cloth...at first i was like damn...what a let down. but then the opportunity came around

Those look great man!!  Are you gonna two tone your door panels to match?

oh god i hope so one day when i find a good deal for it. thing is the place i did it with works directly with the dealer they arent wholesale but im gonna ask around i have to call him next week and i want to see if i can get part of the door (where the door locks in you know the little panel above the handle) done in the grey suede. which would look :cool: in my opinion. but cant get to crazy because i still want so much more stuff and still want to be able to eat after all is said and done. quick update since ive been off school and have been "sick" for work, i have cleared out the corners of the SS. looks nice wish i wouldve done it better because i have like a little film that is on the headlight im gonna try and get rid of it later tomorrow. hope everyone is having a great holiday(s)

Archived