New Member Post Pips!

Mervz

• Admin

As you see, we have new "pips" under each member name! They are Chevrolet Bowties like this... pip.gif

The more pips you have, the most mosts you have made!

Here's how the post count and member titles/pips line up!

0-24 Posts- SS Newbie -- 0 Pips

25-149 Posts- SS Member-- 1 Pip

150-499 Posts- Senior SS Member-- 2 Pips

500-999 Posts- Veteran SS Member-- 3 Pips

1000 Posts + Elite SS Member-- 4 Pips

Of course, Admins and Moderators (when we get some) will have our own set of special pips.. B)

Could Be worse, I'm 21 and am jealous of the seniors..... Hey and whats this about Beer cans? You should know me well enough, it would be pint glasses, bottles, or kegs if i were in charge... The Tiltles would be:

1-25: Welcome to the Party

26-50: Opening Shots

51-151: Tap the Keg

152-300: Keg Stands

300+: In Bed with your Mother

-Joe

MERVZ....since we are talking bout posts:

how bout a lesson on how to use this site to its fullest potential. I am not a computer whiz.

how to reply to a specific comment and not to the bottom of the list, how to post pics, how to use signatures, what is protected forum and how to get in.............thost types of things that will make this more fun and useful.

thanks

• Admin
MERVZ....since we are talking bout posts:

how bout a lesson on how to use this site to its fullest potential. I am not a computer whiz.

how to reply to a specific comment and not to the bottom of the list, how to post pics, how to use signatures, what is protected forum and how to get in.............thost types of things that will make this more fun and useful.

thanks

Sure! I'll make one up in the next few days for ya! B)

Archived