RANT: DO NOT USE ZMOTIVE.COM

Just wanted to make sure that I spread the word about how much zmotive.com sucks after my experience with them. About 9 months ago I ordered the Precision Liquid grille for my bottom bumper and grilles for the bumper vents. Those little bumper vent grilles are $130 :banghead: . So they charge my credit card the day after I ordered them. 3 months later they still havn't showed up. So I call down there and they tell me that there on back order, they said they should be ready in 10 business days. 2 months later still no grilles. I call back (pissed off) to see what's up and they say, "oh those grilles havn't even been made yet". I said bullshit, I now plenty of people that have the bumper grilles on there truck. Finally I say f it and just waited for the grilles again. 2 months later still no grilles. :banghead: I call and they say we just recieved them and we will be sending them out this week. I said no, I just want my money back. Oh we dont do that, well give you store credit. :banghead: Told them that this is bullshit and to just send me the grilles. A month later the bumper grille shows up, but not the vent grilles. So I wait two more weeks and then order the vent grilles from jegs.com. I recieved the vent grilles about 5 days after the purchase from jegs. Two weeks later (today) I call zmotive.com to tell them how shitty they run there business and to try and get my money back. Still couldn't get my money back so I started looking at there website trying to find something I want so I can use my store credit up and atleast get something from this nightmare. So I call them back up and tell them I want the Street Scene wiper cowl. They say okay, shipping on that is gonna be an additional $30. I said WTF!!! Give me a break, you guys arent gonna cover the extra shipping after making me wait 9 months for a damn grille. I finally decided (after sending the guy to check with all the managers about covering my shipping) to just pay the extra shipping. I figure that way im only loosing an additional $30 instead of $130. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

i rembering ordering stuff for my cavilier...online it said they had them...and i order the stuff next day air after a week i called and come to fine out they havent even recived any yet ...the shipment was stuck at customs...but the website said they were in and ready to ship :banghead:

Damn, that sucks! :icon_bs:

Do you know where they are located? Maybe someone could pay them a visit to get your cash back. :dunno:

I wouldn't have settled for all that $h*t! You have alot more patience than me for sure!

Late- Alex

Archived