ET HEADS

I agree it may not be worth the $1000 if you are on a budget.

I would really like to see some back to back tests. don't forget flow numbers aren't everything. these also have specifically designed combustion chambers and the runners are from scratch.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

heres my monthly update. ordered heads on nov. 23 told I would have them in 6-8 weeks. In the 2nd week of jan. I changed order to 245 instead of 225 heads again told 4-6 weeks. I have called Craig every 2 weeks and told that they would ship in the next 2-3 days from the last week of feb. I now call almost every week and have been told by Craig that they are in assem for the last 8 weeks now. I was told the last 4 weeks I am shipping tomm or the next day.... I was told last monday that they was shipping friday but still no heads... I am going to call again tomm and I am sure I will get the same I am shipping tomm thing. I have everything to put my motor in the truck but cant get my damn heads... :banghead::mad:

heres my monthly update.  ordered heads on nov. 23  told I would have them in 6-8 weeks.  In the 2nd week of jan. I changed order to 245 instead of 225 heads again told 4-6 weeks.  I have called Craig every 2 weeks and told that they would ship in the next 2-3 days from the last week of feb.  I now call almost every week and have been told by Craig that they are in assem for the last 8 weeks now.  I was told the last 4 weeks I am shipping tomm or the next day....  I was told last monday that they was shipping friday but still no heads...  I am going to call again  tomm and I am sure I will get the same I am shipping tomm thing.  I have everything to put my motor in the truck but cant get my damn heads...    :banghead:    :mad:

Sorry to here that tony, that really sucks. :banghead: I was just gonna pm you and see how your new motor was going, but it sounds like your just waiting on heads.

I couldn't deal with that type of customer service. That's just unacceptable. I'd be putting some other heads on it. You should have stuck with the AFR's.

Well after calling 5 times on thursday and 3 times on friday still didnt get to talk to craig but matt told me that the problem was they have never built any 4.125 bore heads b/f and didnt the the machinery to do it when I ordered them. Now they are having problems with the valves with that bore. Told me to call back on monday...

Well after calling 5 times on thursday and 3 times on friday still didnt get to talk to craig but matt told me that the problem was they have never built any 4.125 bore heads b/f and didnt the the machinery to do it when I ordered them.  Now they are having problems with the valves with that bore.  Told me to call back on monday...

I'd be calling 'em back and telling them what to do with those heads :D

Well after calling 5 times on thursday and 3 times on friday still didnt get to talk to craig but matt told me that the problem was they have never built any 4.125 bore heads b/f and didnt the the machinery to do it when I ordered them.  Now they are having problems with the valves with that bore.  Told me to call back on monday...

Man they should give you those heads 50% off after all that. :crazy:

My heads are done and will be shipped in the am. I got the flow #s today and when the heads get here I am going to flow them on patriots bench and see how close they are to the ones from et. :cheers:

My heads are done and will be shipped in the am.  I got the flow #s today and when the heads get here I am going to flow them on patriots bench and see how close they are to the ones from et.    :cheers:

Could you post up the numbers et said they flowed?

Archived