FS: 2004 Silverado SS

Dylan06SS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im going to talk to my parents about this. because i have the same truck as yours but not with all the mods. i will give my truck back to the dealer, and just get a loan from the bank and take yours.

????Your dealer will let you give your truck back???

I never thought i'd never live to see the day... :nonod: Ya know, when i saw this thread, i thought, "Hey, he must be advertising his friend's truck...." Kinda took me by surprise haha. Man, I say get rid of the matrix no matter what the price... You say your son isn't gonna be driven around in something not cool right? There's the problem! :P

I guess the c10 wont be a bad replacement... but it still isnt an SS. As much time and money that you spent on your truck, the new owner better take care of it! Best of luck to you and the family. :)

P.S. If ya end up cleanin out your garage and come across your license plate holder, shoot me a pm eh? Maybe I can help out a little with the diaper funds :D:yellow_loser:

You should do a " For Sale " on your cardomain page .... ( maybe they don't allow it ... dunno )

Might get some bites that way too.

*** does this mean the girlie on the beach trademark has expired?

You should do a " For Sale " on your cardomain page ....  ( maybe they don't allow it ... dunno )

Might get some bites that way too.

*** does this mean the girlie on the beach trademark has expired?

:withstupid:

I sold my blazer extreme on cardomain. Posted my email adress and had tons of emails within the next couple of days.

I thought about it... but the last time I did that with a truck I had to sift thru a million 15 yr old jackasses makeing stupid offers and trade offers for their POS mustangs.

Its going into the truck trader next week... we'll see how that goes.

BTW: That sig made me laugh out loud HAUL SS. :lol:

Dylan,

You have a 5 passenger truck. Why would it not work for only 1 kid. I could see if you had 2 or 3 or 4, but I think you just might be in panic mode right now.

Take a deep breath, sit back and consider all the options. It will be cheaper to put your trans back to stock so it doesn't shift so hard than it will to take a loss on the SS and then the depreciation on a new Tahoe.

When my First was born I had an 88 Chevy Reg Cab Sport Side with a bench seatr and a 5 speed. The only thing that sucked was when he was in the car seat and his legs were longer, he would kick it out of gear once in a while if it was in 2nd or 4th.

Now he is eyeing up the '90 Mustang I just bought because he will be 16 in March!!!!

Honestly... I would rather sell the truck than "family-ize" it. It was never meant to be a 'family' ride for me and it would be doing it an injustice to treat it as such.

I won't be takin a hit on the truck itself... and I never expect to make money on mods... thats not why any of us do them.

I just makes way more sense for me to get a more practial vehicle to accomidate a baby and my wife. Once we get better established as new parents then I'll consider having a less than practical DD but at this point, as much as I love this truck, it doesn't really fit into the plan.

Thanks for all the input guys, but as it stands now its up for sale. :smash:

You suck! J/K :)

If you have to sell, I say there is no better reason. Your wife will love you more for it also, I'm sure. Giving up what you love for a family and all.

FWIW, when my son was just a baby, I had a S-10 ext cab 4X4. Now there is an unpratical family vehicle. It was stolen and I got a full-size '99 GMC Sierra ext cab. I modded the hell out of that thing, lowered, neck snapping shifts, etc...Aside from all that, the truck never lost the ability to house my son and protect him. I think ext cab, full-size trucks are more family vehicles now than they ever were in the past.

Not trying to talk you out of it, just giving what I went through. My son is 8yrs old now and loves nothing more than to ride in my truck. He just calls it "the SS".

Archived