First Official STS.com meet/show & shine/cruise

50671369-M.jpg

WHEN: January 15th 2006 at 10:00am till whenever

WHERE: JOAN MILKE FLORES PARK San Pedro CA

More information on the park can be found here: http://www.laparks.org/dos/parks/facility/...lkeFloresPk.htm

WHO: STS.com members, their friends, and family. NO SHOW TRUCK REQUIRED... don't worry if you don't think your truck is at the same level of everyone else. This event is open to show truck owners, fans, and wanna-be's. The meet will also be open to the members of other truck forums, clubs, and any truck enthusiast.

WHAT: Raffle, BBQ / Potluck, Cruise (route TBD), games, contests, and a kick-ass time.

We're asking that anyone who wants to participate for awards, raffles, or food please register with the site and post your head count and home zip code in the official thread for the meet. ^^^^CLICK THE FLYER FOR MORE INFO^^^^

I'd love to see some turnout from my SS.com brothers... we're going to have food and fun in the sun. There will also be a great amount of beautiful show trucks coming from all over Cali... get there on time (10:00am) as parking will get limited the later you arrive and we are anticipating a large turnout as many local clubs will be out in full force.

Hope to see you guys there. :cheers:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do i do to be in there?

Click the link above and it will take you to the site...

all we are asking is that anyone attending please register for the forums (if you aren't already) and post in the official meet thread (stickied under upcoming events)

We need the following info if you are going to attend:

Home zip code - this is to calculate the distances everyone traveld to participate as well as plan future STS.com meets.

# of people attending with you - this head count will help ensure we have enough food for everyone. STS members are donating their time/money to make the food so please... account for everyone if you intend to eat so no one gets left out.

If you're not serious about coming please don't register to come as we don't want an inaccurate count.

OPTIONAL: if you don't plan on eating or particpating in the raffle/show then feel free to just show up... but non registered attendees will not be allowed to enter any contests or partake in the BBQ/potluck.

more info can be found here: http://www.showtruckscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1777

This meet and greet is going to be amazing! I'm so EXCITED!

We will have Food! Awards! Prizes! Games! Cruise!

I hope everyone comes out! This will one of the most infuencial community driven gatherings we have ever had!

The Location is going to be Awsome with a beach view and lots of space to check out our trucks!

I reallly hope I see all of you there! This is a meet you can't miss! Lets start the show season RIGHT!

**PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO LOVES THIS SPORT AND WANTS TO BE IN A COMMUNITY WITH THE HOTTEST TRUCKS AROUND!!****

This event is getting bigger by the minute guys, we've got memebers from clubs and forums all over california rolling out to this... lets see some SS.com participation!!

>>>>> JUST ADDED <<<<<

BEST IN SHOW AWARD SPONSORED BY NOR CAL RYDES

Archived