First Official STS.com meet/show & shine/cruise

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon guys... this ain't no half assed 'show n shine'!!

We've got some serious prizes, a SHIT LOAD of grub, and a ton of cool trucks showing up. Who else is coming???

Just added to the prize/raffle pile

Photo_010706_001.jpg

BUMP BUMP GUYS!!

Its this weekend... the head count stands at well over 100 people if everyone shows up, but we're anticipating at least 70+ for this little get together.

over 40 trucks confirmed and great prizes to be given away from NorCal Rydes and KP Components... also the STS staff will be picking trucks for cover features so this could be your chance at exclusive coverage and a professional photo shoot for your truck!!

All the rest of the info can be found here: http://www.showtruckscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1777

PM me if you have any other questions. :cheers:

like misfiring, i think i may have solved it, im going to drive it right now i will let you know if i will be coming in an hour or two, For now its time to go try out the hk usp 40!!

LAST CALL FOR THE SHOW

Anyone who is interested in caravaning to the show from the IE area please let me know.

We'll be meeting up at the usual spot... the Krispy Kreme outside of the Ontario Mills. Be there by 9am we'll be on the road no later than 9:15.

Hopefully we'll see some of you guys there.

ALSO....

STS has been redesigned for the new year... more features, more coverage, cool new look. Come on over and check us out if you have a chance.

showtruckscene.com :thumbs:

One last bump for the slackers!  :thumbs:

I'll be sure to take a few pics for yawl.

Late-  Alex

In typical SilveradoSS.com fashion everyone that said they were interested in coming... isn't. Sent PM's to them and all of them replied last night with some excuse or another. At least you and me will be there. :cheers:

See you later today man.

BTW: No offense you you guys who canceled... I'm sure you have your reasons, but at this point I'm giving up on planning events anymore. Of all the sites that I post up meets, shows, gatherings, etc this site has the least amount of enthusiasm for anything. :sigh:

Archived