First Official STS.com meet/show & shine/cruise

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:crackup: that was funny.

We had the entire lot blocked off for the show, except that guy was already there when we got underway... he had like disappeared for most of the day, but all of a sudden he showed up out of nowhere and left... we thought about giving him an award. :jester:

Nice trucks!  I'll admit it, I'm not a fan of the bagged and "layin' frame" look, but definitely a lot of blood/sweat/tears put into those trucks, and that I respect! :thumbs:

Agreed... as long as you're putting time and effort into it then its all good IMO... we had everything from nearly stock rides, to fully modified. Body dropped compact pickups to sky high full sizes and everything in between... I think the truck hobby is less about 'what you do' to your truck and more about just doing something.

Nice trucks!  I'll admit it, I'm not a fan of the bagged and "layin' frame" look, but definitely a lot of blood/sweat/tears put into those trucks, and that I respect! :thumbs:

Agreed... as long as you're putting time and effort into it then its all good IMO... we had everything from nearly stock rides, to fully modified. Body dropped compact pickups to sky high full sizes and everything in between... I think the truck hobby is less about 'what you do' to your truck and more about just doing something.

:cheers: Thats cool. Sounds like a badass grouping of people. I love just looking at the creative things people do. Whether or not I would do it is completly different ... but I do like looking at some of the handy work of others. That is one thing I miss living here, we never have that kind of thing going on. Corvette shows every now and then but nothing like this.

Nice work ... good show.

Yeah... I myself will never own another lifted truck or SUV... I got sick of the hassles of rolling around something like that daily (thus the SS) but I still love to check out the lifted scene... FTS, Cognito, and Bulletproof are putting out some HUGE lifts lately and its fun to see what those guys are doing... just as much as it is to watch the mini trucks drag frame, or the HP guys run the 1/4... if its got 4 wheels and an engine I'm always interested to see whats going on. :cheers:

Archived