anyone tried these yet??

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...2/CategoryID/25

since i will no longer be using my engine covers and the heads are ugly with all the coils showing and wiring running over them thought i could cover them up a bit.. just wondering if anyone has tried them and if they liked them..

• 6 months later...

I don't think they will fit unless you have an LS1 or LS6 intake on your trucks engine. The "big ugly" is too tall for those. I bought a set for my Trans Am and had to modify them so they would fit the cable operated throttle body,since the vette is fly by wire like our trucks.

Get these:

Img27.png

With these:

Img93.png

And then get them powder coated the color of your choice. A little on the expensive side, but I bet it would look sweet. Then you could just paint your ugly coils :D

These are on the Nasty Performance site mentioned at the top.

Get these:

Img27.png

With these:

Img93.png

And then get them powder coated the color of your choice.  A little on the expensive side, but I bet it would look sweet.  Then you could just paint your ugly coils :D

These are on the Nasty Performance site mentioned at the top.

:withstupid:

Those would look great powdercoated.

Hey Ben, did you see the side notes. It was like 350 for the vavle covers, 280 for the coil holders, they another 80 or something like that to WELD the tabs to hold the coils holder on the covers.

Archived